In 2001 the Free Indeed Church learned that they had a group of Christian motorcyclists that loved to ride, spread the Gospel and serve the community. This led to the development of the Christians Motorcycle Ministry as it is known today. The unique aspect of this ministry however, is that one doesn’t have to have a motorcycle to participate. We welcome any Christian who is willing to work within our ministry to serve the Lord and minister to the community, especially other motorcyclists. Over the years, this Ministry has grown beyond the walls of our own church and now is expanding to include members who attend other churches.
- We are committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all those in the community and everyone God puts in our path.
- We are dedicated to serving our community in any way we can: whether it is physically, monetarily or spiritually.
- We use our motorcycles as vehicles with which to spread this Good News and to serve others. We plan our rides and go with the intention of doing the work God has set before us.
- We use fundraisers as a means to reach others for Christ as well as using the proceeds to help the needy and hurting in our community.
- We are focused on sharing with all the lessons and salvation story of the Romans Road.
There is none righteous, no not one
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God
Therefore, just as one man’s sin entered the world, and death through sin, this death spread to all men because of sin.
But God demonstrates His love for us that while we were still sinners Christ died for us.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life with Christ Jesus our Lord.
Therefore, if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved
Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to my Father except through me.
And when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Christians motorcycle ministry meetings will be held on
EVERY FIRST SUN OF THE MONTH
MID-MEETINGS 3RD WED OR MIDDLE OF THE MONTH WEDS
For more information contact Free Indeed at (951) 657-2449